To apply for membership, please download and complete the Membership Application Form
Once completed, please mail it to:
Holdfast Model Aero Club
PO Box 94
O’Halloran Hill SA 5158
PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY FEE PAYMENT WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
You will be invoiced once your application has been approved.
Your invoice will show the breakdown of the various fee components as appropriate:
- Joining Fee – a one-time charge for new membership applications.
- MASA & MAAA Fees – Annual or pro rated cost of affiliation with Model Aerosport SA (MASA) and insurance cover via the Model Aeronautical Association of Australia (MAAA)
- Club Fee – the annual or pro rated fee for continued HMAC membership
The membership year commences on July 1 each year. However, pro rata fees apply from January 1 through June 30.
(You can view the full year fees by clicking here)
|MASA + MAAA Fees||$55.00||$55.00||$30.00|
|HMAC Club Fee||$60.00||$50.00||$15.00|
If you are contemplating joining the Club in December, March or June, we suggest you visit the field on a Sunday morning and speak to one of our committee members or an instructor. They will help you go through the joining process in a way that may save you paying more than you need.
- The joining fee is $100 maximum for the whole family**. For example,
if a father joins ($100), and later his 19-year-old son joins, there is no additional joining fee for the son.
- A Junior is under 18. He is classed as a junior for the whole year (1 July to 30 June) in which he turns 18, even if that was as early as 1st July.
- An ex-HMAC Member who is re-applying for membership does not have to pay another joining fee.
** Family members must reside in the same household to qualify for the $100 maximum joining fee